Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome Everyone!

Welcome to Mommy’s Blogging Voyage! My name is Mary. I am a single mom that has a daughter that is going into 4th grade. I started blogging in 2009 at my other blog, Mommy’s Money Cents. It was my first go at blogging and I felt that I had things to share with others. I soon found out that it was more than just putting your words down on the screen for all to see. In fact, I found out that you have to work at getting traffic to your blog. I then found out ways to grab an audience and what you have to do to keep them. It was that learning experience that prompted me to start this blog, so that I could share these ways with fellow bloggers new and old. I hope that you will like what you find here and please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment